Thank you for your interest in the internship position in our Public Relations department.
Please find here some more information:
If you are a dynamo of activity and exceptionally good at dealing with people, then this may be a position for you: Join one of Canada’s most dynamic, multicultural companies dealing with internships, youth programs and cultural exchange for clients from all over the world. You will work in a culturally diverse team, use your creativity to promote INTERNeX through different media techniques, and get insights in public relations of a globally operating company. The position is unpaid but, besides its inherent professional rewards, includes free trips, as well as the opportunity to participate in social activities.
* Maintain the online image of INTERNeX and its partner teccrab online service inc.
* Be in charge of social networks such as Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube
* Promote INTERNeX through various channels
* Help to expand our social media presence
* Manage optimization and promotion projects
* Support and improve the ongoing initiatives of our Public Relations team
* Post content updates using different media in various networks
* Manage social media marketing projects
* Build relationships to other businesses in the industry through social media
* Use a variety of social networking tools to communicate with clients
* Maintain and improve the INTERNeX blog, write blog posts
* Knowledge and personal interest in social media marketing
* Preferred education: Marketing, Public Relations, Communications major
* Internship preferred to be part of the university program
* Computer skills in Microsoft Office and Internet/online applications
* Knowledge of design programs such as Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is an asset
* Worked, studied, lived or traveled abroad for at least 6 months
* Fluent English language skills, additionally German, Dutch, Swedish or Danish fluency
be energetic and a dynamo of activity, inspire others
people-oriented, be able to deal with anyone from anywhere
have excellent verbal and written communication skills
able to thrive in an organized chaos
understanding of issues facing international young workers
You can identify yourself with this description? Than fill out the application below to become part of our PR Team.
You will find in the list below only countries where people can apply for a special work permit which allows them to do an internship in our organization. Not all countries have these agreements and therefore only countries where residents can apply for these permits are listed. If you can not find your country in the list please don't select another country. If your country is not listed you can not apply for the necessary work permit and therefore we unfortunately can not accept you regardless of your qualifications. We also would like to mention that visa agreements may change and that we are trying our best to keep our database up to date. If you can not find your country today, there is a chance it will become available in the next year. We are sorry for this situation, but think being honest will avoid disappointments.