This program gives you the chance to gain experience in the hospitality industry in world class resort communities or in metropolitan city centres. All interview preparation, resume assistance, etc is specific to the positions applied for and we will help you with each application until a position is arranged. The first decision for you would be if you want to work in a city such as Vancouver or Auckland or in a resort community such as the Rockies or Queenstown.
Our City Program helps you with opportunities in coffee shops or restaurants which are secured after arrival since employers would like to meet you face to face before making a decision.
Our Resort Program helps you secure a position in a world famous resort community prior to your arrival; these positions are very seasonal, meaning you will start at the beginning of season and stay until the end.
- Full-service support to allow you to secure the best possible placement opportunity in the hospitality industry.
- Opportunities are primarily in resort communities or in major urban centres.
- Positions are generally in customer service, restaurants, hotels or in hospitality industry support areas.
- You can expect to be paid prevailing wage rates for any positions you secure.
- Opportunities are based on prior experience, language, duration of your commitment and start date.
- Program includes industry and country orientation, consultation, placement assistance, and interview training.